The largest monument in Rovinj is the church of St.Euphemia. the bell tower was designed by the Milanese architect Alessandro Monopola and its a replica of the church of St.Mark in Venice. On the top of the tower is a large copper statue of St. Euphemia that was set in 1758 after the wooden statue was destroyed by a thunder.
On the main town square are located the town clock and a fountain. The town clock was built in the 12th century and once represented the tower on the south corner of the former town walls.
The Balbi arch on the main town square was built in the place of previous town gate. It was faced with stone in 1678.”